Xuron Corporation (and Abby Robey) has been kind enough to give me two of their 4 in 1 Crimper tools to give away! If you don’t know anything about this amazing crimping tool, please read my review on my blog. I’ll wait.
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Are you back? Great! Now that you know how wonderful this Crimper is, wouldn’t you like to win one? Of course you would.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with a picture or two of a project you’ve made that I can post on my blog. It can be jewelry, a refurbish project, knitting, scrapbooking, candle-making, whatever. I’d like it to be something you made recently. Please send me clear, well-lit photos so our readers can ooh and ahh appropriately. Also, please let me know if I can post your whole name or just your first. If you have a business, send me the name and website so I can give it out. Who knows? You might get some business!
- The deadline is Monday, June 30th, 2014, at 5:00p Central time. That’s three weekends after the Bead&Button Show if you want to make something with your purchases!
- I will post the pictures and descriptions as I get them and will put your name in my antique Fenton glass bowl to await my husband coming home from work on June 30th. I will e-mail you when your project is posted, and I’d appreciate if you could share the link with your friends and family. I mean, you’ll want to do that anyway, won’t you?
- My husband, Steve, will draw out two names. I will stand on a chair and reach the bowl above his head so he can’t see what he’s drawing. He’s really tall.
- If I don’t break my neck (and the bowl) getting down off of the chair, I’ll e-mail the winners and post about it on my blog, Mix Me Up! I’ll mail the tools on July 1st.
I’ve been blogging every day since January 1st, 2014. With very few exceptions, it’s been all about me – what projects I’m working on; the process I go through for writing tutorials, making kits, and getting ready for shows; and whatever else I can come up with. I’d like to shift the focus to what other people are doing for a while. That will give us all new ideas and give me a bit of a breather in the process.
If you’d like to be in the loop about what I post every day, please like my Creative Pursuits Facebook page. If you’d like to send me a friend request for personal stuff, I’d like that, too. You can find me at Traci Southern Otte. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Don’t wait – make your projects, send me great pictures and descriptions, and share this page with your friends so they can enter, too!