Base stitch: Right Angle Weave
This technique can easily be adjusted to work with several sizes and shapes of components. Add a scalloped bail and maybe some loops or fringe, and you’ll be wearing your new pendant in no time!
There are two types of kits available: regular and mini. All kits include Super8s, 15/0 seed beads, 8/0 seed beads, Fireline, and a needle. The kits have enough beads to embellish your bezel as shown in the colorway examples above. Regular kits include a 24mm Lunasoft cab or 24mm rose quartz disc as shown below. Mini kits do not include a component. They include all the beads to fit a component as large as 40mm.
The Color variation lets you choose the type of kit (regular or mini) along with the color.
Note: The kit includes a link for the PDF of the tutorial, so you do not have to purchase the tutorial separately. If you need a printed tutorial, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing. If you would like just the tutorial, click here.
The 30+ page tutorial has:
- Step-by-step instructions with color photographs are included for:
- stitching a bezel for a 24mm Lunasoft cabochon
- adding a bail
- adding earring wires
- linking components together (for a bracelet)
- adding four different kinds of embellishments
- Blueprints for how to stitch:
- every size and shape of Lunasoft cabochon
- a few metal discs and a metal dome
- a few other types of components (gemstone, fused glass, and polymer clay)
- An adaptation and troubleshooting section to help you succeed with any component you’d like to bezel (you can always contact Traci with any questions or suggestions on how to get started)